About Lord Hobo Brewing Company
Lord Hobo Brewing Company (LHBCo), located in Woburn, MA, is known for its New England-style beers like Boomsauce, Glorious, and Hobo Life, to name a few. We are currently investing in our facilities, equipment and people to continue our aggressive growth plans and are looking for strong candidates to join our team. If you’re excited for the challenge of rapid growth and your skills, experience and career aspirations match the opportunity described below, we’d love to hear from you.
Account Manager – New Hampshire
We are hiring an Account Manager based in the Concord, New Hampshire area. The Account Manager position is an integral part of LHBCo, responsible for establishing and maintaining professional relationships with key distributor and retail account personnel (both onsite and offsite) in order to increase sales and increase brand presence. This position reports directly to the Offsite Condition Manager.
Ultimately, Account Managers are responsible for growing the volume of LHBCo beers sold in their territory. In order to increase the volume of LHBCo, some specific activities you will be responsible for include:
- Drive sales volume and distribution in assigned territory by identifying new opportunities, actively selling and motivating distributor sales teams to prioritize the brand in their portfolio.
- Develop and maintain relationships with management, retail staff and key account bartenders.
- Execute sales and merchandising initiatives for retail accounts to increase consumer trials and engagement.
- Work collaboratively with the Regional Sales Manager to achieve team goals, introduce new marketing initiatives and implement promotions
- Achieve sales targets by brand
- Use VIP data to identify opportunities or gain other business insights
- Maintain a consistent market visitation schedule, hitting the list of target accounts, including on-site and off-site on-chain and freelance accounts.
- Monitor beer inventory to maintain appropriate levels based on sales trends, promotions, new product introductions, and our core and seasonal offerings, as well as to maintain our quality product standard.
- Monitors product freshness based on date codes in distributor warehouses and major retail accounts.
- Represents Lord Hobo at various festivals, tastings, tap events and conferences.
- Organize formal trainings and visits with sales representatives of distributors in the assigned market.
- Implementation and animation of staff training for key accounts.
- Occasionally organizes on-site demonstrations/presentations.
- Performs administrative tasks as required including expense reports, work schedules, sales targets, etc.
Breakdown of activity:
- 90% of time spent actively selling to achieve distribution goals, sell rate goals, volume goals, period priorities, and distributor contacts.
- 10% administrative
Qualifications: At a minimum, account managers must have the following qualifications:
- Be based in or near the Concord, NH area
- Have 2+ years of sales experience in a beer/wine and spirits distribution environment
- Have a valid driver’s license and a reliable source of transportation
- Have excellent organizational and communication skills
- Have the physical ability to frequently lift and move cases of beer
- Have the ability to maintain professionalism during and after alcohol consumption
- Comfortable with public speaking and has excellent presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree an asset
- Proficiency in Google and Microsoft Office suites
Compensation: Our total compensation includes a competitive base salary, semi-annual bonus program, expense account to support sales activity, vacation, 401K program, health insurance package and, of course, a generous discount on beer.
How to register: If you are ready to join the LHBCo team, send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]
Lord Hobo Brewing Company is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.