Who are we looking for?
Our client is looking for a full-time office assistant who will be responsible for, among other things, managing the reception, organizing the office infrastructure and assisting with event and travel logistics. The ideal person is a highly motivated, autonomous, communicative, well-structured person who is willing to take on new challenges.
What will your roles and responsibilities be?
- Manage reception
- Organize office calendar
- Organize the maintenance and operation of the office infrastructure, incl. office vehicle
- Organize purchases by preparing quotes, managing deliveries, etc.
- Manage event and travel logistics
- Act as an IT interface with head office
- Manage administrative tasks at the organizational level, such as residence permits and visas
What are some of the mandatory requirements?
- Bachelor of Science
- At least one year of experience in a related position
- Good knowledge of procurement processes
- Good knowledge of MS Office and MS Excel
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Highly motivated and proactive person
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities
- Ability to work in a diverse and multicultural environment
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the Apply Now button below.
Click here to apply