The Hopewell Brewing Company is growing and needs an Account Manager for our South Chicago territory, a new position for Hopewell. This position reports directly to the Sales Manager and will maintain and grow on-site and off-site accounts for draft and package sales. The successful candidate will be passionate about building account relationships and telling our brand story.
The Hopewell Brewing Company is a progressive craft brewery located in Logan Square Chicago. We operate a dining hall, brewery and self-distribution business in Illinois.
– Plan and execute a daily schedule of sales calls in the territory
– Maintain and develop account relationships both onsite and offsite for draft and package sales
– Identify and open new accounts in the territory
-Organize and execute event appearances (festivals, beer dinners, tap takeovers, in-store tastings, etc.)
– Identify and report to the brewing team on product quality checks in the field
– Ensure proper merchandising of packaged products on off-site accounts
– Have an understanding of Hopewell’s production plan and prioritize putting the right beer in the right place
– Demonstrated experience in building relationships
– 2+ years of sales experience required
– The love of craft drinks
– Must be able to lift 30 lbs.
– Please send CV and cover letter to [email protected]
– Include at least two professional references
Salary: $48,000 — $55,000 depending on experience
Benefits: Competitive and comprehensive benefits include health, dental, vision, 2% Simple IRA contribution, generous PTO policy, parental leave, short-term disability, life insurance , etc
The Hopewell Brewing Company provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexuality, sex, national origin, national age, disability or genetics.