Bent Water Brewing Company
Apply for this position
Our goal is to have a strong, responsible team that is satisfied and proud of its daily performance and its long-term goals. It is a team sport and all members must be team players. We strive to be held in high regard for sales innovation and industry relationship building.
Maintains existing accounts, obtains orders and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing a daily work schedule to appeal to existing or potential outlets and other business factors.
- Adjusts the content of sales presentations by studying the type of point of sale or the commercial factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential dealer volume.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product training.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory scans.
- Monitors competition by gathering current market information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, services and policies by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating issues; developing solutions; preparing reports; make recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by participating in educational workshops; edit professional publications; establish personal networks; participation in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining sales records by area and by customer.
- Contributes to team effort by achieving related results as needed.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in micro and/or macro sales in the beer industry
• Exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail with process-oriented thinking
• Extensive experience and understanding of the sales cycle, relationship building, time management and organization.
• Process and results-oriented leader with demonstrated success in managing and achieving operational and financial objectives
• Advanced computer proficiency including MS Office Suite and VIP
• Ability to monitor performance and proactively propose necessary changes to a plan
• Strong ability to lead and participate in cross-functional teams to define issues and agree on processes, strategies and outcomes
• A self-motivated approach, with a strong work ethic, requiring limited supervision
• Medical, dental and vision insurance, with company contribution
• Paid leave, sick leave and personal leave
Apply for this position